Jan 28, 2010

7 Months Today.......Time Just Flies By

Wow....I cannot believe that 7 months ago today we submitted our application to our agency to start the adoption process. We are so blessed to have already met our little girl and are already two months through the waiting to get court dates......should be anytime now that we will get to travel back for court and legally become her parents. It's been an amazing experience so far and the best is yet to come. I wish I could hold her now but I know it won't be too much longer. I imagine her little nose and that infectious smile and it melts my heart. We love her so much, she is a part of our family and we need her. We pray for her every night...I am going to start praying that she will see us in her dreams so she will remember us when we get back. I read about this in an another adoptive parents blog and thought it was the sweetest thing.

1 comment:

  1. I saw her smile in those pictures - no way she's not remembering you two!!!

    ReplyDelete