Nov 17, 2009

T minus 7 days

The count down has begun, there are so many things we need to get...international calling card, set up skype account, AC Adapter for Russia, Microphone for my lap top, toys and outfits to take for Baby Y and I'm sure I'm forgetting somethings......Spoke to Andrea today (she is the Russian coordinator at our agency) who by the way is absolutely wonderful she said that Svetlana (our coordinator/translator in Russia) just had a baby 3 weeks ago and needs Diaper Rash cream with Zinc Oxyide...They cannot buy it in Russia so we are taking her several tubes. She filled us in some logistical things so when we arive in Russia we know what to expect. Honestly there are so many emotions going on in my head right now I don't know what to think. I'm actually more calm than I thought I would be...of course we still have 7 days until we leave. LOL
I'm having trouble sleeping at night but that's because I don't know how to turn my brain off at night. I took Nyquil last night hoping that would work.....it didn't. When I got up and looked in the mirror today...I was thinking wow I don't have anything in my makeup bag to make these bags under my eyes look any better and well the look on my bosses face and comment from him this morning confirmed how bad they looked. Funny thing is Justin can sleep through anything. That stinks when you cannot sleep and your husband is laying next to you snoring. LOL

Guess that's all for now...Off to WalMart and Target...

No comments:

Post a Comment