Nov 12, 2009

WE GOT THEM......WE REALLY GOT THEM!!

I'm sorry it's been SOOOOOOO long since I've posted you must have thought I ended the blog as quick as I started it! :) Things have been quite busy and hectic lately.
Anyway on to the exciting stuff....On Monday the 9th we received travel dates to go meet little Baby Y. We are just so excited we cannot put it into words.
This year we have much to be thankful for as we will be in Russia over Thanksgiving meeting Baby Y. We leave Cincinnati on Nov 24th and return on the 29th. We will be at the orphanage on the 27th and 28th.
Getting the travel dates on Monday was awesome but extremely nerve wracking. I had to leave Tuesday morning for Pittsburgh for work. So Monday night Justin and I were scrambling to get things completed before I left but there was still much to do.
Thank God I work with such caring and wonderful people who understood that I was working under a deadline to book tickets, request visa's and reserve hotels.
So I am back now and continuing to prepare to leave...I cannot believe we leave in 11 days to meet our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment