Feb 3, 2010

A Lesson on Patience

For those of you who know me, know that I am not the most patient person in the world...so this waiting is really making me crazy. I'm thinking I am being taught a lesson. I think one of the hardest things is that we were told by our agency that the Rep had told her they anticipated hearing something mid to late January and well it's Feb 3rd...Come on already!!! See I have No patience. Here is what my day consists of....If I didn't dream about her then when I wake up she is on my mind...Then it's off to work I go where everytime my phone rings I jump...literally my heart jumps and stomach sinks until I realize it's not "The Call". Then I will stare at my phone ..like I can will it to ring or something....you know the old adage " A watched Pot never Boils"...same thing.
I have honestly tried to make myself stop thinking about it but it's not working. I did call our agency on Monday and they were already trying to get in contact with the rep in Country to get an estimate on when they think it will be. Still have not heard back. Ugh!
I just need to know if it's still going to be a few weeks or what? Not that I want to wait any longer but If I knew they were swamped and nothing was going to happen for a while then maybe I could settle down and not feel so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment