Feb 17, 2010

Updated Medicals Scanned To BBAS Today!

With the Holiday on Monday and a little snow storm...we finally got our Medicals updated, notarized, certified and apostilled. Thanks to my hubby who drove to Columbus this morning to get them apostilled I scanned them and sent them to our agency who will send them onto Russia! Whoo Hoo! Now I can check that off the list!
Hopefully we will hear something soon.

I'm setting the timer again to waiting for Court Date....Come on Court Date.... :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! This is an exciting step! I feel like you have tied up the last loose end and "the call" is near!! We are praying every night for your family to be complete very very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go - you two are some busy beavers! You've worked so hard for this and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the "call" is right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're praying for you guys all the time and thinking of all of you!!! It seems like every family we know who is going through this journey has faced unique challenges and it's your family that reminds us that this is so true! Samara will be home before you know it and then you can be our inspiration. I have a feeling your call will come very soon. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete