Mar 2, 2010

3 More Days until we leave

We have been so busy lately, so much to do and prepare for. I was so busy I didn't even post on the 3 month mark since we last held Samara in our arms. It's a whirlwind right now.
We submitted for Visa's Saturday morning and got confirmation that the embassy excepted our applications. They are to mail them overnight to us on the 4th, and we will get them on the 5th? Boy I sure hope so...we leave on the 6th and without Visa's...No trip. It's been stressful but I am praying and I believe they will be here in time. Too close for comfort.
Anyway I am exhausted and getting ready to go to bed. I will post our travel itinerary tomorrow.
Thanks again for all your prayers. We are just so happy and cannot wait to see her again and become officially her parents!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment